Re: Last minute GATS info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 21:25:35 GMT

Greetings anxious LEGO fanatics!

I have contacted Tom Coleman and he will be at Steve's tomorrow with his van
around 1:00pm. Brian Alano has already said that he will not have his van. I
think we will be ok, though I will not be able to fit anything else into my car.
(I may actually have to make two trips!) A snack situation may be nice and would
help fight the onset of fatigue that we have become accustomed to on our setup
ventures. Everyone, bring a snack if possible! I will bring some soda and chips.
Ok, I'll see you tomorrow at Steve's around noon?

Paging Mr. Steve Martin.....are you taking a half day? We will definitely need
your van tomorrow. If you can't, let me know...a U-haul may still be needed.

Jeramy