Re: Last minute GATS info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 01:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:

Set-up:
Saturday Jan 3 -- 7:00am to 9:30am

Show hours:
Saturday Jan 3 -- 11:00am to 5:00pm

People have mentioned before that the setup time on Friday is shorter.  I'm sure
we'll be able to get all the setup done though.  We're using almost the same
layout as before.  A few MOC's will change, but the number of tables and their
relative placement will be the same.  The problem I see is that there is an hour
and a half gap (9:30 to 11:00 AM) on Saturday between when early setup ends and
the show begins.  Hopefully they won't kick us out for an hour and a half.

From experience, the gap is still set-up time. 9:30am is the deadline for
claiming your tables before they either give them away or sell them to someone
on the waiting list. You can set-up from 7am straight to 11am.

Russell
BayLTC/BayLUG