  Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS

Hi Steve, Let me chime in and say this is a fantastic idea!!!!! If you need any assistance with some train and or monorail platforms to mount the camera on I'd be more than willing to help out. Building a train car camera mount and a monorail camera (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS

(...) After having used this at the Dayton GATS, it will be a must for our future shows I think!! I simply powered the camera off a 9V battery. I took an airport shuttle, and modified the front to fit in the camera. Even in an unmodfified airport (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS

(...) just followed up with pics and a message to trains and town. forgot to cross-post, sorry. Paul (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS

Paul, You Da Man!! Thanks for the info and the pics... Look for IndyLUG "home movies" at our next event. It's just too cool an idea to not do it, especially since you already worked out the details on implimentation. Is there a franchise fee? ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)