    is it a relay or is it yet another motorized switch? —Brian B. Alano
   Seeing the pitiful designs I've made for motorized 9v train points, my brother Chris came up with one. Put a housing over it, and people will swear it's a relay. Not too many down sides with this one. There's no getting around the 6 brick height (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

        Re: is it a relay or is it yet another motorized switch? —Brian B. Alano
   A couple corrections. 1. Just noticed I have a 2 x 4 plate on top of a 1 x 4 brick. You should probably replace these two pieces with a 2 x 4 brick or similar. The extra plate of height is unnecessary (though it doesn't hurt anything). 2. In a 5 x 7 (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

        Re: is it a relay or is it yet another motorized switch? —Brian Darrow
   Hi Brian, The plans are perfect. I'm going to make 5 for you to motorize some of the switches on your DCC loop. I know I have a few more motors but I just can't seem to get my hands on them with a more extensive search. Are you going to be at any of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: is it a relay or is it yet another motorized switch? —Brian B. Alano
   (...) No, can't make it more than once a month as a rule. Do you need anything from me? I'll be by Steve's house tomorrow to drop off the his knife that I accidently took home with me :) . I'll leave my MOC switch for you. I built a removeable (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: is it a relay or is it yet another motorized switch? —Brian Darrow
   That's cool. I'll make them and and have them for you at the Oct meeting. Keep those cool designs coming..... you're getting a reputation as the "motor man" , "gadget guy" and "DCC expertee". Brian D ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian B. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)