Re: is it a relay or is it yet another motorized switch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:12:42 GMT

Brian Darrow wrote:
Are you going to be at any of the build
sessions prior to the October meeting?
Brian D
No, can't make it more than once a month as a rule. Do you need anything from me?
I'll be by Steve's house tomorrow to drop off the his knife that I accidently
took home with me :) . I'll leave my MOC switch for you. I built a removeable
housing (in red, just to show that I don't always build in grey) so I could
easily expose the insides to the curious.
-Brian A