Subject:
Updated track layout and registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:35:04 GMT

Hi all,
    I missed the meeting yesterday, but don't think I haven't been busy!  I've
updated the track layout to reflect the most recent changes that I know about.
I'm sure that there were more changes today, so the file will need updated yet
again.
     The more important thing I updated was the registry file.  I added
new pieces like more colors of half baseplates, a ¼ size baseplate and a
driveway plate.  In order to see these pieces in the updated file I have, you'll
need the updated registry.

The updated registry file is here:
<http://home.earthlink.net/~crazylegoman/LEGO/IndyLUG/Registry.tdr> (1.73 MB)

The updated track layout file is here:
<http://home.earthlink.net/~crazylegoman/LEGO/IndyLUG/OctGATSIdea.tdl> (139 KB)

    I plan to add more pieces this week.  I'll bring the new files on CD to the
next meeting (Sep. 14).  Emailing them out does not proove to be a good method
of transfer, since such large attachments can cause problems.
     See everyone next Sunday,
         David