  GATS Layout uncouplers

I was wondering if someone could provide me with some info on the GATS layout...I am working on the "under the track uncouplers" and need to know how to mount them so as I might be able to obtain all the required parts to make it a simple slip in (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: GATS Layout uncouplers

Hi John, Sounds like you've been putting a lot of work in on your uncouplers. We've been meeting every Sunday at 2:00 to work on the layout and it would probably be beneficial for you to drop by with some of your stuff to see what would be the best (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: GATS Layout uncouplers

(...) I was told there probably was not enough bricks or time to get the uncouplers into all the sides...but perhaps we could get at least one in the rail going to the round house. In any case, I do have most all the parts to make up to 8 (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)