  Build date accomplishments -7 weeks left

first off i want to say I HATE AOL as i type this for the third time. for those that couldn't make it here is the what got done. 1. Everyone helped get all the track laid down including a few minor changes for the better, like adding a third loop, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

  Re: Build date accomplishments -7 weeks left

I will be able to come to the next build session (Aug. 31), since I have that Sunday off from work. I'll probably get there about 3:00. I know that we need more green 32X32 baseplates, but do we need very many blank ones? (By "blank ones" I mean (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Build date -7 weeks left

I might not be there on sunday Aug.31st since it is a holiday weekend and I can work. I'll post if anything changes. mark (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)