Re: Build date accomplishments -7 weeks left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 04:12:57 GMT

    I will be able to come to the next build session (Aug. 31), since I have
that Sunday off from work.  I'll probably get there about 3:00.
    I know that we need more green 32X32 baseplates, but do we need very many blank ones?  (By "blank ones" I mean baseplates with nothing built on them.)  I plan on bringing green baseplates, but they'll all have buildings or something on them.  For instance, my Amish farm will take up at least 6 green baseplates.   I want to make a skyscraper sized building that will take up 2.  Then I want to build a regular house that will have a yard, which will take up 1, etc, etc.
    I was thinking that the LEGOWOOD mountain could be built on large gray
baseplates and then bordered with 16X32 green baseplates to make it fit with its
surroundings.  After my BrickFest splurge, I actually have more extra large gray
baseplates than I do green baseplates.
    See everyone there,
        David