Re: August Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:26:34 GMT

Hey everyone...Soory for having missed the last 2 meetings.  And once again I am
not sure if I will be able to attend the August meeting.  I have been without a
computer or internet for over a month, then something happened with lugnet and I
could not post anything.  But anyway, I was wondering what became of the ideas
to uncouple the cars for the October set up...were we wanting to try the under
the track idea I  had?  If so, I need to know how many uncoupling points we may
have so I can try to get the parts required.  Am I correct in assuming that the
track is elevated in the area of the sides due to the round house?

John