Subject:
Confirmed for Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 00:11:21 GMT

Got another letter from GATS today. We are confirmed for the show on October 18
and 19. We are getting three tables, 10 passes, and a 40x40 space. The letter
didn't say what building we'll be in, but the building we were in last time has
been torn down. Hopefully they'll put us in the main building this time.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday afternoon.

- Eric