Re: proposed constitution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:20:04 GMT

In Article II, section 1, I propose changing

If the treasurer is unable to fulfil his or her duties, the president may appoint
the vice-president or secretary to act as treasurer.

If any other officer is unable to fulfil his or her duties, the president may
appoint another member to act in that officer's place.

Also, the reference in the preamble to "The Lego Group" should be "the LEGO Group".