Re: May, 2003 IndyLUG meeting minutes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 13:05:14 GMT

Um, I'm Jason Spears and I wasn't there. I was at a train show in Durnad MI.
Must have been somebody else.  Unless there is another Jason Spears running
around!  I guess there could be.

-Jason

PS - For a visual - This is me:

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
My MOCpage - http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano writes:
IndyLUG warmly welcomes Jason Spears(?), Robert Miles, and one other person I
barely met (somebody help me!). In Jason's case, I guess we are re-welcoming
him, as he came to the very first IndyLUG meeting.

Humbly submitted,
Brian Alano
Secretary