    april minutes (or should i say seconds) —Jeramy Spurgeon
   Well, seems like everyone decided to enjoy the weather over attending April's meeting :) Those who did attend included: Mark Peterson Tom ??? (can't remeber off the top of my head) Steve Martin Thomas Garrison David Gregory Jeramy Spurgeon Moonbases (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: april minutes (or should i say seconds) —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Very important stuff, which will direct IndyLUG energies for the next six months. Be there! Also, at the last meeting we oohed and ahhed over Leah's townhouses, so you'll want to see those (if they're still at Steve's). -- TWS Garrison (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)