Re: april minutes (or should i say seconds)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 20:20:11 GMT

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, jeramy spurgeon wrote:

We will be zoning sections and working on the layout for next meeting,
if you have ides, bring them with you!!! Remember next month's meeting
will be the third Sunday of the month!!!

Very important stuff, which will direct IndyLUG energies for the next six
months.  Be there!

Also, at the last meeting we oohed and ahhed over Leah's townhouses, so
you'll want to see those (if they're still at Steve's).

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/