Subject:
april minutes (or should i say seconds)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:34:16 GMT

Well, seems like everyone decided to enjoy the weather over attending
April's meeting :)
Those who did attend included:

Mark Peterson
Tom ??? (can't remeber off the top of my head)
Steve Martin
Thomas Garrison
David Gregory
Jeramy Spurgeon

Moonbases were diplayed by three people and it was decided that we extend
this project for another month (procrastinators forgiven)

New tables had their legs refastened and were put into position, leaving
very little room in the barn. If we can pull this off, our next layout will
be massive!!!

Those who were left after dinner helped Steve Martin sort his lego's
(Jeramy, Tom, Dave, and Thomas)

That was about it. I hope that no one is discouraged into not coming because
we built tables all of March's meeting. The setup of tables is complete
(albeit fastening them together, a whole 15 minutes worth of work) and it
will now be time for building, building, building. We will be zoning
sections and working on the layout for next meeting, if you have ides, bring
them with you!!! Remember next month's meeting will be the third Sunday of
the month!!!

VP Jeramy