Re: March Meeting Minutes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 20:00:07 GMT

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003, Brian B. Alano wrote:

We didn't get all the tables all the way painted.

Reminder: if there was any more that needed to be done, someone (Mark?)
said he would bring a roller.

In other news, the Lafayette TRU had (yesterday) at least half-a-dozen
<set:1349> at $50, the Lafayette Kmart had four <set:3409> at $12 (and
many Jedi Defense I & II at 2.80) and the Lafayette Wal-Mart had at least
six <set:7831> at $3 (and many <set:8012>, presumably at $12?, but I think
there's a glut of those everywhere).  I can probably prevail on my ride to
the meeting to try to pick some of those up if anyone's interested. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/