  Re: March Pictures

(...) That was done by Brian B. Alano. I believe there was no modification done. they worked easily . He will have to give you more details mark (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: March Pictures

(...) I'm holding off on details, because we haven't acutally tested them with a train. In summary, tho, no modifications to parts. Used the geared motors. Built-in manual overrides. Main problem with switch mechanism: the train can't switch it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)