Re: March Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:09:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mark Peterson writes:
march pictures are now up at

also febuary's pictures are up at

mark

Some of us would love to hear a bit more about the mechanization you guys
did to the monorail reverser and switch tracks...

How reliable are these, and did they require any surgery inside the parts,
the way that many remote controll 9V points solutions do?

Thanks!

That was done by Brian B. Alano.  I believe there was no modification done.
they worked easily .
He will have to give you more details
mark