  Train control

(BTW, nice photos folks!) I'm interested to hear feedback on the train control system. I know there were glitches. I'd like to know which ones were most serious. I couldn't help but work on yet another motorized switch design. This one is 5.3 x 7 x (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Train control

(...) Actually, one of the main problems was one of track design: there were no (available) sidings long enough to store a train while switching, and switching was impractible for the inner loop because there was only one way to/from it. I'll try to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)