    Show —Mark Peterson
   I created a sheet on the history of the club and other details that we can hang up around the layout. I made two logo's to hang and the no touch signs. Do we need anything else? I also made up hand-outs we can give to interested people. How many of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Show —Eric Smith
     (...) What we might want to do instead of or in addition to printing handouts is to print stickers that we can stick on the LEGO catalogs we got. We got 1000 catalogs to give out (I'm bringing them), and if we stuck a sticker on each saying "Visit (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Show —Thomas Garrison
   (...) I was thinking about how the show is going to operate. . .really, there isn't room for more than two (maybe three) operators in the center of the layout, and the tables are big enough and the noise level high enough that those people won't be (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Show —Eric Smith
   (...) If you throw a posting up on lugnet.announce, you might be able to get someone from one of the other clubs to show their LEGO-based nametags. I'm trying to remember them, but I think if you took a 4x8 plate, put a figure on the side and then (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Show —Eric Smith
   (...) Here's a few other ideas from WAMALUG and Brickfest: (URL) Eric (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)