 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 29 (-10)
  Re: Next Meeting?

(...) Any weekend looks good for me as well. As a side note, anyone have any ideas for a logo? Mark (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Next Meeting?

I thought now might be a good time to discuss a potential date for the next meeting. So far, I can manage any weekend this month. -L (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Pictures

I posted pictures of our first meeting at: (URL) enjoyed meeting all of you. Do we have any tenative dates for our next meeting? Mark IndyLUG (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Saturday's Inaugural Meeting

I'm planning on coming. -L (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Saturday's Inaugural Meeting

(...) <snip> (...) I just talked to Nick Goetz, and he wanted me to remind everyone to bring MOCs, sets/pieces to buy/trade, and ideas for an IndyLUG logo. Regards, Steve (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Saturday's Inaugural Meeting

(...) Don't worry about money for the meat. That's my contribution. I'm going to mooch off the the rest of you for drinks/chips/etc!! See you Saturday! Steve Martin IndyLUG PS It's not to late for others to come. Email me at martinsa@mail.com for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Saturday's Inaugural Meeting

Howdy all, Steve Martin has generously offered to provide the burgers and other meat products for the meeting. He has asked you all to bring the following: 1) Drinks for yourself 2) A dish/chips/etc. to share To help pay for Steve's contribution, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Only 1 week away

Sounds good. :-) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Problem with this weekend

(...) Bummer. Although, I would probably agree with your wife. Got to keep the spouse happy! Anyway, if you could still come this weekend it would be great. The more people with LUG experience to help us plan our next step, the better. Steve Martin (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Problem with this weekend

To All, Although I was planning on coming to the first IndyLUG meeting, my wife and I had a discussion last Friday night in regards to me being part of more than one LUG. She only wants me to be a part of MichLUG now, but I will talk to her tonight (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact