Re: Saturday's Inaugural Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:04:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Eric Smith writes:
Howdy all,

Steve Martin has generously offered to provide the burgers and other meat
products for the meeting. He has asked you all to bring the following:

1) Drinks for yourself
2) A dish/chips/etc. to share

To help pay for Steve's contribution, we'll probably collect a few bucks
from each person to go right to Steve.

We also need to know who is coming tomorrow. Please either post here or
e-mail me at eric@northcomp.com to confirm that you are coming. We're
guessing about 8-10 people, but it would be nice to know for sure.

I look forward to meeting all of you tomorrow.

Eric Smith
Coordinator, IndyLUG

Don't worry about money for the meat.  That's my contribution.  I'm going to
mooch off the the rest of you for drinks/chips/etc!!

See you Saturday!

Steve Martin
IndyLUG

PS  It's not to late for others to come.  Email me at martinsa@mail.com for