Re: Problem with this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:55:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Although I was planning on coming to the first IndyLUG meeting, my wife and
I had a discussion last Friday night in regards to me being part of more
than one LUG. She only wants me to be a part of MichLUG now, but I will talk
to her tonight and see if I can make this one. My apologies in advance if I
can't make it, I will post and tell you all how it goes.

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--

Bummer.  Although, I would probably agree with your wife.  Got to keep the
spouse happy!  Anyway, if you could still come this weekend it would be

Steve Martin