 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 209 (-5)
  November Meeting pictures

pictures at: (URL) really enjoyed the before and after pictures of the mountain, we got a lot accomplished. mark (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) Along those lines, I wouldn't mind having extra building sessions. You can either come and build by your self or I could plan some extra time. Is anybody interested in this? Steve Martin (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

First, I must apologize. I'm still quite interested in working on the Turntable project, but my First Lego League team meets every Sunday from 4-6. We have a competition on December 8th in South Bend, so I will not make it to the meeting. However, I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  November Minutes and Todo List

The meeting convened a bit after 4pm at Steve Martin's house on Sunday, November 10, 2002. In attendance were Steve Martin, Mark Peterson, Jeramy Spurgeon, and Thomas Garrison. We installed our (not necessarily complete) layout portions. The city (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: How are things going?

(...) I think that having a stable meeting location and consistant, fixed meeting times is good and gives us forward momentum. Working toward the train show gives us a common purpose and project (without overwhelming other things, like showing off (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact