 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 174 (-5)
  October Meeting reminder

IndyLUG's next meeting is Sunday, October 13th at 4:00pm. All adult fans of Lego are welcome. Reminders: The menu is potluck. Bring a side dish if you can. Bring a main dish dessert, beverage, or table service to share otherwise. Jeramy requested (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: it's up!!

The web site looks great. I really enjoy the layout of it. The only problem i had was that it was extremely slow loading for the first time. But then worked o.k. I just hope people will wait for the pages to load and not leave. But other than that (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: it's up!!

Everything looks great. I can't believe you put that ugly truck on the home page 8-} I had a couple navigation problems. After clicking on a link from the index2 page then clicking the browser back button, I was usually sent back to the initial page (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Rendering server

A single 233MHz PII would only be a stop-gap, at best. Now a cluster of 233PIIs... I think we should farm out the rendering to a custom PC screensaver, installed on the high-bandwidth-connected PCs of thousands of AFOLs. :) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  it's up!!

well, i've uploaded the site and i need feedback (especially how fast it loads on modems). i still need to add like 50 pictures and finish the member section, but i figured i'd go ahead and show what i got. jeramy ___...___ Send and receive Hotmail (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact