Re: it's up!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:45:06 GMT

Everything looks great. I can't believe you put that ugly truck on the
home page 8-}

I had a couple navigation problems. After clicking on a link from the
index2 page then clicking the browser back button, I was usually sent
back to the initial page (index.html?). When I clicked "enter" from
there, the index2 page reloaded. In fact, every time I visited index2,
from any direction, the page reloaded. (My browser cache is set to
"compare the cache to the original when the cached page is out of date";
My browser is Mozilla 0.9.9 on RedHat 7.3).

Also, some ALT text on the LUGNET and LEGO(TM) images at the bottom
right of index2 would be helpful to tell the uninitiated where those go.

Oh, the scrollbar on the NEWS looked neat, but was frustrating to use.
There was no thumbnail to allow a quick scroll and no feedback as to
where I was in the document. The response to clicking the arrows was
slow enough that I gave up trying to get to the bottom.

I hope that doesn't sound too nit-picky, just trying to give
constructive feedback to make a great work even greater.

I still love the brickpile.

jeramy spurgeon wrote:
well, i've uploaded the site and i need feedback (especially how fast it
loads on modems). i still need to add like 50 pictures and finish the
member section, but i figured i'd go ahead and show what i got.

jeramy