Subject:
October Meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:27:33 GMT

IndyLUG's next meeting is Sunday, October 13th at 4:00pm. All adult fans
of Lego are welcome.

Reminders:
The menu is potluck. Bring a side dish if you can. Bring a main dish
dessert, beverage, or table service to share otherwise.

Jeramy requested minifig representations of each of us for the web site.
The web site http://www.reasonablyclever.com/ has a great minifig
generator. I imagine if you brought an actual minifig of yourself, it
could be photographed at the meeting.

Bring your web site (www.indylug.org) feedback.

Bring your train show contributions.

Bring any models you'd like to show.

Bring any parts you'd like to trade.

Bring a pencil so you can volunteer for secretary pro-tem (I won't be
able to attend this month.)

E-mail Steve Martin or this newsgroup if you need directions.