 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 119 (-5)
  Train control (was Re: Small Park)

It's cute! I've got a micro-motor point switcher working. Stole and improved someone else's idea. I'll post it and give formal credit later. Next is the automated level crossing. I own I think 8 working micro-motors, which is enough for one level (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Small Park

since steve(h) has the roundhouse (building too?), i will work on an industrial area and fueling station for the engine yard. i don't know where it will fit on the layout, just brainstorming. i also tried to render out the file but pov ray is very (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Small Park

(...) Leah, the park looks great! I took your modified track designer file and changed things some more. (URL) new file is trainshow2.tdl. I moved the elevated track to the other side of the city blocks. This will make it easier to see the stuff (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Small Park

That's a very nice park. Now, I'm sure this town needs an old section. You know, a neighborhood where they don't allow cars. Does this 'town' have a name? I have the roundhouse almost done. No, wait. I mean I'm almost ready to start on the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Small Park

Hey all, The park for the train layout was finished today. I altered Steve Martin's Track Designer file of the current layout to show what I consider the ideal location for the park. I want to be sure that neither Steve, nor anyone else has plans (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact