  Re: Is IndyLug meeting anytime soon?

(...) GATS is sending me an application and a list of shows. We basically tell them how much space we need, and they leave that much space open for us. They have shows in Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, which wouldn't be too bad to go to, I don't (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Is IndyLug meeting anytime soon?

Eric & All, I saw this thread and thought I would give some collective hints on these subjects, since MichLUG / MichLTC have been through a lot of different shwos as of late. : ) I will try to go to one of your shows if I can. (...) Yes, indeed. You (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Is IndyLug meeting anytime soon?

I often use transparency markers to tag bricks because they wipe clean with moisture. But with those there's a chance the mark will rub off with handling. Has anyone tried this in a group setting with success? (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)