  Re: June meeting pool MOCs contest ideas

(...) Any of these sounds great, but I'd probably add a rule saying that any floating MOC cannot use those boat hull pieces specifically designed for floating on water (but those minifig rowboats & canoes would be ok I think) - that'd kinda lose the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: June meeting pool MOCs contest ideas

FLOATATION CONTEST Objective: Be the last MOC floating. Construction Rules 1. Vessel must be constructed purely from Lego parts. No clone bricks. No modified parts. 2. Certain Lego parts which have been specifically designed to float are not (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)