Re: IndyLUG takes 2nd @ GATS Oct. 16-17
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 01:33:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
Great Stuff--

Golly--who could have come in first?

Tommy Armstrong
tfa@brickengraver.com

The first place winners had one of those nifty mini cameras on the front of one
of their trains and a TV set up so that the crowd could watch where it was
going.

By the way, thank you for the great job you did on our club's badges.  This past
GATS was the first time we all wore them.