Re: GATS Oct. 16-17 (gallery link)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:58:17 GMT

I put in all those linked thumbnails and forgot to put a link to the whole gallery!

IndyLUG @ October GATS

I’m sure surfers familiar with the way Brickshelf works just clicked on the “Up” link to get to the gallery. If not, just click on the above link. Don’t forget to view all 3 pages in the gallery.