 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / *714 (-5)
  Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS

If you run it on a DCC loop, you could power it off the tracks, or, depending on the power requirement, off a DCC decoder's accessory output. In the former case, you could even use an RCX as a power conditioner ((URL) put Ralph Hempel's DCC encoder (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  NMRA L gauge (was IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS)

(...) Thanks! What kind of ruling are we waiting for? An acceptance into the Standards and Recommended Practices, or a ruling that says L gage modelers can be legitimate members of the NMRA? A trivial question: why does the NMRA SRP spell "gauge" (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS

(...) I think it sounds great. We are taking November off so our next meeting is in December and the next GATS is the first weekend in January. We'd love to have a train cam. Can you get it done by the train show (or even better, by the December (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS

(...) Nice Job. One of these days, I'm going to build something for a show. Really. I'm not kidding. :) I went to the train show. (my first train show) I expected more from the other train (non-LEGO) set-ups. With most of them, it was pretty easy to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS

Congrats! Keep up the great work guys! With all the winning our Lego train clubs are doing at these events, maybe the NMRA will finally make some sort of ruling on L gauge. Rob "Brian Darrow" <bdarrow@insightbb.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact