 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
GFLTC Display at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 01:03:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

LUGNETers,

The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have a display at
Toys R Us, Saturday, June 30, 2001 in Tampa, Florida.

Address: Toys R Us
              1702 N. Dale Mabry Hwy.
              Tampa, FL 33607

Display Hours: 10am - 7pm

This will be a free form club layout with no real track plan. All the
members are just going to bring MOC, track and favorite sets. I think it
will be a 50/50 mix of trains and other themes. I guess you can say it's a
mini-brickfest? The warm up show before the big fest.

See you at TRU...
Robin Werner - GFLTC/GFLUG
www.gfltc.org