 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 12 (-10)
  Re: Joining requirements

(...) Well we don't have the ground work set for GFLUG as of yet, it a spin off of the GFLTC (Greater Florida LEGO Train Club). But we do have a 8 yr old member in the GFLTC with restrictions. The only big thing is that most members are in the Tampa (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Joining requirements

Hello! I live in Jacksonville, FL. I was wondering What restrictions you guys have on your group? Im only 14, and therefore not eligible for 99.9% Of the LUG's in America, because of the few underage and immature teens who ruined it for people like (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show

(...) Please e-mail. I am not a Train fan (almost entirely Space, and occasionally Town), but I would be glad to meet other Florida Lego fans. So far, the only people I have known in my area who liked Legos sold them or packed them away. I keep (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show

(...) Well they don't sell LEGO, they did about 4 years ago but they stopped when LEGO wouldn't sell them track or spare parts. (...) We are still planning shows and working on the web site but we will be having a meeting soon (two to three weeks). (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at the 40th H & R Train Show...

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have a display at the 40th H & R Trains Show, March 30, 31 and April 1, 2001 in Pinellas Park, Florida. See (URL) for more info. The 30ft X 12ft layout will feature Dennis’ Town, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  Another great meeting...

Thanks to all who made it to the GFLUG/GFLTC meeting. Scott H. will have some pictures of the gathering on Brickshelf soon. Build on... Robin PS The H & R Train Show is coming in three weeks, get cracking members... (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  GFLUG Meeting - March 10, 2001

AFOL, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group will be having it's March meeting at H&R Trains in the Tampa Bay Area. Bring your best LEGO model for show and tell. This will also be a Greater Florida LEGO Train Club meeting. So there will be some track (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFLUG News Group Wanted...

Todd, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  LUG & LTC dates of formation update

(...) Here is an updated list. I am still missing a fair amount of info...any definitive info is appreciated! Please post as a follow-up to this post and I will update the chart. Thanks! Looks like we're almost to 40 now... :) --Todd 1. 1985 CWC-CW (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFLUG News Group Wanted...

(...) Done. Robin, what is the official date of formation of GFLUG? I keep a list: (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact