 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 97 (-20)
  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

I had previously emailed him at his Webtv address, but I have not gotten a response. I just emailed him at his second address. I will try to get more information about this lot. I am skeptical, his pictures don't seem to show enough stuff for what (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) But it could be trickled onto eBay and bring income over time without substantially devaluing. (...) My place would be OK. (Hillsborough, NJ) I'm on 1.7 acres with lockable outbuildings...I don't have room in my house for that much extra. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) Oh my, the madness has begun. An east coast thing eh? Now I have many questions. How do we propose to break this up? As mentioned somewhere else putting it all up on ebay would be a lot of product on the market, even if temporary. Where would (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) If you do get with him, let us know what you find. Chris (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

r2 <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G89EBB.LKH@lugnet.com... (...) Just e-mail him! To quote the auction page: "Contact me at Shawnbouy@webtv.net If you get no response within 12 hours, please email Shawnbouy@yahoo.com" Regards, ROSCO (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

I live in Boise and I would be willing to facilitate in some way. I would work for Lego. I'm curious if this guy would let me see the lot in person. I'd like to get a better idea of what he has. Rose Christopher Weeks wrote in message ... (...) me (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) If you hear anything, or get enough participants, let me know. At this point, unfortunately, I'm probably in for at most a 1000 bucks or two, but could invest more if someone has an idea on how to break it into smaller lots for sale. I'd (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) (URL) a consortium formed to buy this lot? If so, or it's in process, and you're seeking participants, please email me with the terms of participation. If not, and you're interested in forming up, let me know and with enough participation, we (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) Ooh! GardenSLUG's in NJ, right? That'd be cool... maybe I could combine that with a visit to a friend. I'd love to do that... LMK when you're planning to go with that. -Shiri (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) Well, there's probably food in the strip mall... Sleep, who needs that? Bring a sleeping bag :-) (...) It would be great for folks to bring ships. If we wanted to do a battle game, we could probably muster a HUGE fleet... Islands of course (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) The more the merrier, I say. (...) Or get food, or sleep (gasp)... I'm definitely game, with or without Evil Stevie. (Of course I'd gather that he's probably reading these messages, so maybe we'll hear from him at some point, hopefully in the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) Would the place be available 24 hrs. Sounds like a yes. I would guess that if we didn't want to stay there 24hrs we could arrange to lock up. (...) Cool! (...) If the main focus was Pirate Con, and we didn't need Steve to bring his ships (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) 3.5 hours. (...) I don't follow. Actually, the only problem related to time (and I just thought of this) that I can see is that the mini-cons that happen there are typically Friday night straight through to Sunday afternoon with no locked up (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) How long was your drive to DC? NJ would probably be doable, though I'd be inclined to do it on a long weekend. (...) The strip mall sounds interesting. Would there be time problems? That sounds like an interesting location to do semi-public (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) Once Lindsay is back, GardenSLUG (Lindsay, Andy Lynch, and I all played last summer, so we probably have significant concentrated interest) might be willing to host it if you're willing to come a bit farther north. I have a couple options in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: January Meeting?

(...) Yeah, it's next to a bank. It's in a library, so we'll have to be quiet :) If it's okay with everybody I can go ahead and reserve it now. Maybe me can just get a little message from everyone planning to be there. -dead (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  GardenSLUG web pages?

Hi all, I just put together (URL) with some info. If you have any comments, caption corrections, or information or images that you want included let me know. I am very open to input as to what the page should say. Also, if it's not a problem for (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: January Meeting?

(...) OK, so is the weekend of the 20th or the weekend of the 27th better for (every/any)one? My work situation has changed a little (BMS hired me from my contract firm) so I think I have a little more leeway on meeting days. If we want to try a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: January Meeting?

(...) It's still available. If we want to have the meeting there, we better get it soon though. (...) -dead (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: January Meeting?

(...) What about the space that Dan Allen had in mind? My place could be available again at some point (but it would be best if there wasn't a foot of snow!), though I think it's good for us to move around. Is there anywhere up north available? (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact