 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 80
Re: January Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 13:46:36 GMT

People wrote:

When?

Our options for a date are 13,14,20,21,27,28

I think the 13 & 14 are out. To close.

OK, so is the weekend of the 20th or the weekend of the 27th better for
(every/any)one?  My work situation has changed a little (BMS hired me from my
contract firm) so I think I have a little more leeway on meeting days.  If we
want to try a Sunday, which was previously bad for me, that would be OK.

What about the space that Dan Allen had in mind?

It's still available. If we want to have the meeting there, we better get it
soon though.

What kind of place is it?  I recall you mentioning that it's next to a bank,
but I don't think I ever heard what the place itself is.  If you think it's
good, I'm sure it's fine with me.  What is involved in reserving it?  Can you
check to see if it's available on those last two weekends in January?

Anyone else have comments?

Chris