 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 78
Re: January Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Jim Rosikiewicz writes:
In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

I'm wondering what our plans are regarding a January meeting.  Where?  When?
Who?  Why?

Our options for a date are 13,14,20,21,27,28

I think the 13 & 14 are out. To close.

I have had no luck with the place near my house.. argh..

Anyone else have a spot?

What about the space that Dan Allen had in mind?

My place could be available again at some point (but it would be best if there
wasn't a foot of snow!), though I think it's good for us to move around.
Is there anywhere up north available?  Attracting NYC folks would be valuable.

Hey, maybe we could meet at LEGO Direct in the city!

Chris