 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 559
Re: Meeting Notes Jan 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:52:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Patricia Van Dyke wrote:
   http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=115210 Jan 30 Meeting Pictures

Now I know I rotated all of the pictures but they are still wrong on brickshelf I will try to fix them tonight.

1. Attending were Eric S., Patty, Bonnie, Jen, Patricia, Augie, Gandalf. Missed Bianca and Paul and Andrew really wished they had come.

2. Theme for the night was to build moonbase modules and a Jersey Central Lines mosaic Logo. I used the new software Bricksaic and it worked really well compared to some other software I have used. The Jersey Central Logo was completed primarily by Jen with everyone else looking for red parts.

3. The moonbase, started by Eric, is a Jersey Toll Booth. Green and Yellow with signs made by Jen using snot. I started working on pods that attach to moonbase modules and are small and mobile, although I have to make some sort of transport crane for them. Jen helped me build the snot roofs for the pods.

4. Bonnie and Patricia went berserk sorting my Lego collection into size and color. It is hard to imagine that they can do that because I have no patience for sorting by color.

[snip]

Salut!

Hey guys, l@@ks like the meeting was a blast and I’m sorry I missed it. ;-( The Jersey Central logo looks terrific and I think the Toll Booth idea is excellent! ;-) And Patty, that’s one heck of a collection and building space! (SPACE!) Too bad I missed out on the sorting fun (Eric can tell you i’m good at that, heh).

Aight, I hope to see y’all sometime soon.
And remember kids: Play well but don’t blay on.

- /-\ndrew