 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 561
Re: Meeting Notes Jan 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 00:17:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Patricia Van Dyke wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=115210 Jan 30 Meeting • Pictures

Now I know I rotated all of the pictures but they are still wrong on
brickshelf I will try to fix them tonight.

1.  Attending were Eric S., Patty, Bonnie, Jen, Patricia, Augie, • Gandalf.
Missed Bianca and Paul and Andrew really wished they had come.

I am so sorry I missed this. I'd forgotten I had a family thing to do, and
by the time it ended and I was free, I was just so late. I am going to plan
ahead better for the next meeting.

binky