 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 511
    Re: Public Display Tips? —Mike Walsh
   I missed the start of this thread when it was originally posted, hopefully my answers aren't too redundant (some will be) or too late. (...) I'd post it to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug for sure and the appropriate NJ, PA, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Public Display Tips? —Patricia Van Dyke
   (...) I will have to add this somehow maybe a flyer instead. (...) I will write one up. This poster is great although I don't have this artistic talent: (URL) This press pack is extremely helpful: (...) I never knew you could get Lego to list the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)