 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 407 (-5)
  Re: GardenSLUG New Members!

(...) Hey Brian, we will be most likely be meeting in Mid October. I will send you an additional message with the details. Great. Glad to have ya. Wow Member 748! you been around for a while! Too cool! Be sure to make our next meeting! Thank you (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest

(...) Hello, all. I might be interested in becoming a new GardenSLUG member. How do I sign up? --Muze (Lugnet #748) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest

(...) I'm suppossed to be outside mowing the lawn! Shssss Don't tell anyone, Cindy's a Black Belt! I just gotta say, thank you Jeff for the write up, ya know, looking at this list of pur contributions, I am really proud that we have such diversity (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: East West Coast, Southern and NW Brick Fest Cons - concerns and hopes

(...) Hey ya, that's the idea! Assuming we could ever get there, beacuse in the years to come it would be a great thing. But no so much as to...and I quote what was so well put before, " We don't want to risk insignifigance through Dillusion..." (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest

(...) Brickfest was a blast! It was great hanging out with some of my fellow members of GardenSLUG. (...) I think this shows what a well rounded group we have :) (...) We will have to see how we can expand on this for next year! - Jim F. PS: as for (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact