 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 37 (-5)
  Hello all

Hi everybody, my name is Dan Allen, but my nickname is Dead or Deadmaker. I am interested in becoming GardenSlug's newest member. I live in Southern NJ, so my house is not very good for haveing a meeting at(assuming most of you are in the New York (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Need anything?

Hey, Anyone need anything from continental Europe? ;) I have two huge toy stores here in Leiden, and I also have some nearby shell stations with a limited sassortment of promotional sets. (I know the pitstop one is available.) Otherwise, everything (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  A GardenSLUG ?

Hello all. I haven't been able to sit down with a calendar to see when I am available for our next meeting, but I will try to do that this weekend. But, on another note, I was building, and came up with a little something: (URL) he/she cute? -Andy (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: So when's the next meeting?

I'll also put my foot down! Try to email me by the end of Wednesday 8/23, so maybe we can start soliciting for a host by Thursday. Purdy please. See? This slug has a steel-like backbone!!! (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: So when's the next meeting?

Unless someone wants to volunteer right now, I still think it would help to know what dates people just can't make it, since that at least narrows down the possibilities and would also help the person who does end up hosting nail down a better date (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact