 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 34
Re: So when's the next meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:59:43 GMT

I'll also put my foot down!
Try to email me by the end of Wednesday 8/23, so maybe we can start
soliciting for a host by Thursday.  Purdy please.
See?  This slug has a steel-like backbone!!!