 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 318
  GardenSLUG meeting, second half of august, you're invited!

Hi all, We are planning a meeting on the 17th or 24th of August in central New Jersey. It would be great to have you. If you've been interested in attending, you attended once, or even if you've never heard of us, we'd like to get to know you and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.de, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: GardenSLUG meeting, second half of august, you're invited!

Hey alright! I'm working Saturday the 17th until 5pm, so if we could meet on the 24th I'd be so happy, besides I owe it too myself and you to actually make it to your place! If others say the 24th is good, that would be great! I want to bring my (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)