 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 319
Re: GardenSLUG meeting, second half of august, you're invited!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:34:17 GMT

Hey alright! I'm working Saturday the 17th until 5pm, so if we could meet on
the 24th I'd be so happy, besides I owe it too myself and you to actually
make it to your place!

If others say the 24th is good, that would be great!

I want to bring my stuff!

Then I do an art show the next day on the 25th, that would make a great
weekend for me!

Any seconds for meeting on the 24th?

Eric