 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 318
317  |  319
Subject:
GardenSLUG meeting, second half of august, you're invited!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.de, lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:07:05 GMT

Hi all,

We are planning a meeting on the 17th or 24th of August in central New Jersey.
It would be great to have you.  If you've been interested in attending, you
attended once, or even if you've never heard of us, we'd like to get to know
you and see your MOCs.  We are still planning the exact date so if you have a
preference, weigh in and be counted!  If you have ideas for activities at the
meet, we can discuss those too.

If you are interested in attending a GardenSLUG meeting on either the 17th or
the 24th, please respond to this with your names below.  If someone else has
responded already, respond to their responses and maybe we can get a list
together.  We have a list going on the GardenSLUG mailing list also, so at some
point I'll combine them.

could meet on 17 August:

Chris Weeks

could meet on 24 August: