 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 307 (-10)
  Re: NYC Trawling for fun and Lego

(...) Did this remain nameless on purpose? (...) This might be a good focus issue for a GardenSLUG meeting! Is there somewhere nearby to meet? Chris FUT .gardenslug (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Close to Meeting Time

(...) When is meeting time? (...) Neat! (...) Great! Let us know the whens and we'll let you know the whos. That's kind of how it always works. I will certainly try to make it. Saturday afternoons seem to be the best time for the group in general. (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Close to Meeting Time

Hey all, it's getting close to Meeting time, anybody want to chime in so we can get a head count and decide on a location. I'd be willing to have the meeting at my house. I'll have all my Mecha on display and I have plenty of Lego to look through (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Is there a Lego company store in Enfield, CT?

(...) Mmmmmmmm! I wonder if they're hiring janitors or something? (...) I bet that if such a trip were coordinated, a van full of GardenSLUGs could meet y'all there! (Maybe we could all be hired for a day?) Chris (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Sale @ Bricktopia!

Hi all, For the first time, I'm running a sale at Bricktopia. I'll be out of town for ~11 days starting in a few minutes...so as an experiment, I've raised my minimum order to $40 and put my entire inventory on sale at 20% off of the reasonable (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Pain Made Tangible

Yes, a moment of peace. Now it's my turn to dismantle the Mantis! When I get back from School I work nights for a week. Then some group shots of the dying Mantis. So, after that let's have a meeting and take the Mantis apart! Calling the Gardenslug (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Incidentally, Eric...

Hey LFB! I'm waiting to meet you at a Gardenslug meeting so everyone can help me take it apart. I'm going to a technical trainning school next week in Georgia. When I get back I'm gonna work on getting all my Mecha in a big group shot with the half (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Guys wanna have a meeting next month or so?

Hi Daniel, your welcome to come with an Adult, bring your MOC's and talk about Lego. I'm not sure of the date but I'd like it to be in about a month or so. I have to attend a Technical Training School in Atlanta, so when I get back it would be fun (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Guys wanna have a meeting next month or so?

(...) Ok so I guss I am in then. Eric tell me you are in New jersey and close to bergan county. Then I might be able to go. What do we do at these meetings. Is it like texlug meetings. I have a fellow castle dude in texas. Do we have contest and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Guys wanna have a meeting next month or so?

(...) Cool! I can't guarentee my presense because I have too many reasons for time off, but I'll certainly try. Mike Petrucelli asked: (...) Yeah, basically everyone who wants to participate is more than welcome. It would be great to get more people (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact