 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 298
Re: Guys wanna have a meeting next month or so?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:30:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey all, let's have a meeting. I'd like you guys to help me take apart the
Mantis.

Cool!  I can't guarentee my presense because I have too many reasons for time
off, but I'll certainly try.

Mike Petrucelli asked:

[Am I welcome?]

Yeah, basically everyone who wants to participate is more than welcome.  It
would be great to get more people involved.

Daniel Ravenda asked:

[How do I join and what's it cost?]

You need to send your most rare old castle set to me and then you're in.  ;-)

It costs nothing and you 'join' by showing up at an event.  We don't have any
rules or charter.  Though, we probably ought to.
Another step in 'joining' is to see
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/gardenslug/?n=30 and join the GardenSLUG mailing
list.

Eric, when will we know more about the upcoming meet at your place?

Chris